Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
PENOSIL Premium Universal Silicone is a all-purpose acid curing silicone sealant with good processing properties and excellent adherence.
Color - gray, black, transparent, white, beige, brown.
- Insulates and seals.
- Non-sagging, does not spread in the joint.
- Excellent processing and smoothing properties.
- Allows long working periods.
- Adheres well to metal, glass, glazed surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics, and most paints.
- Permanently elastic. UV and weather proof.
- Does not lose volume during the curing process.
- Insulation and sealing of connections in indoor and outdoor works.
- General construction and repair works.
- Moist and dry rooms.
- All finishing, insulation and ventilation works.
- Insulation of window and door frames and light box displays.
- Glazed surfaces
- Ceramic tiles
- Impregnated, varnished or painted wood
- Painted surfaces
- Plastics: epoxide,polyester, polyacrylate, laminate
310 ml cartridge,
12 cartridges in box.
- The surfaces must be clean from fat, oil, dust and loose particles.
- The surface to be covered must be dry.
- Ensure adequate ventilation in all joint locations.
- During the curing process, make sure that no impurities can settle on the surface and that the joint surface is not
- affected by mechanical load.
- Do not use at temperatures below +5 °C.
- Do not use in contact with natural stones such as marble and granite.
- Do not use in contact with fibre cement, plaster or mortar.
- Do not use in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass and zinc.
- Do not use in contact with pre-strained polyacrylate or polycarbonate parts as they might be cracked.
- Do not use for sealing aquariums and underwater joints.
- Does not adhere to polycarbonates (layered and corrugated plastics) or Plexiglas (PMMA).
- Cannot be painted.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 29383382