Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
PENOSIL Premium Polystyrol FixFoam 877 is a foam adhesive for fastening insulation boards on facades and foundations easily, fast and money-saving.
Color - light orange.
- Very good gluing and sealing properties.
- Adheres well to various materials incl. polystyrene and mineral substrates.
- Easier, faster, cleaner and cheaper compared to the use of traditional adhesive mortars.
- Strong even structure.
- Sufficient elasticy.
- High quality result under various weather conditions.
- Low post-expansion allows fast and accurate adhesion.
- Application with foam gun.
- For fixing insulation boards on facades and foundations.
- For mounting interior finishing boards on wall.
- For mounting rock wool.
- For mounting window sills.
- For fixation of roof tiles.
- For thermo and sound insulation.
- Thermo insulation panels
- Hard wool
- Different construction panels
1000 ml aerosol can, content 750 ml,
12 cans in a box
- Air temperature during application -5 °C to +30 °C, best results at +20 °C.
- Can temperature during application +5 °C to +25 °C, best results at +20 °C.
- Yield considerably depends on working conditions – temperature, air humidity, expansion room.
- The surfaces must be clean from dust, loose particles and oil.
- Cured foam can be painted with water-based paints.
- Foam adhesive does not stick to Teflon, polyethylene or silicone surfaces.
- The cured foam adhesive is sensitive to UV and sunlight and needs to be coated with a suitable opaque material.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 29383382