Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
PENOSIL Premium Acrylic Sealant is a bright white acrylic sealant for fine filling gaps and cracks before painting.
Colors - white, grey, brown.
- Bright white.
- Comfortable use.
- Non-sagging, does not spread in the joint.
- Low odour level.
- Forms a plastic connection.
- Adheres well to most building materials.
- Moisture resistant 5 hours after application.
- UV and mould resistant.
- Filling wall cracks and joints.
- Filling the joints between window or door frames and walls.
- Filling the joints between plasterboards and filling of screw holes.
- Correction of surface defects before painting.
- Construction boards
310 ml cartridge,
12 cartridges in box
- Application temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C.
- The surfaces must be clean from fat, oil, dust and loose particles.
- The surface to be covered must be dry.
- Maximum recommended dimension of the connection 30×20 mm.
- The product cures by means of desiccation (water evaporation).
- High humidity, low temperatures and high joint depth can delay skin formation and curing significantly.
- It is strongly recommended to cover cured caulk with a suitable paint to guarantee its longevity and similar colour shade with the background surface.
- Paintable after the final curing.
- Curing time depends on the size of the joint (2,5-3 mm/day).
- Early painting may cause cracking of the paint.
- Ensure adequate ventilation in all joint locations.
- During the curing process, make sure that no impurities can settle on the surface and that the joint surface is not affected by mechanical load.
- Do not use at temperatures below +5 °C.
- Not suitable for joints with considerable movement (more than 8% of the joint width).
- Not suitable for connections in constant contact with water.
- Not suitable in connection with bitumen surfaces.
- Poor adherence to glass and some plastics.
- May cause corrosion on exposed metal surfaces.
- After curing, cannot be grinded as putty.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 29383382