Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
PENOSIL Premium Gunfoam 65 is a professional gun foam with increased output for large-scale sealing and filling works in winter conditions.
Color - light yellow.
- Output 15% higher than regular foam.
- Even structure and low post-expansion.
- Very good adhesive properties.
- High-quality result under various weather conditions.
- Application with foam gun.
- Installation and insulation of doors and windows in cold weather.
- Insulation and fixation of pipes.
- Filling of holes and gaps, insulation of joints.
- Thermal insulation and soundproofing.
- Most metals
- Gypsum boards
- Roof tiles
12 cans in a box.
- A previously moistened surface ensures faster curing of the foam and a better result.
- At low temperatures the foam can must be warmed before work. The temperature of the warming room or water must not exceed +30°C.
- Air temperature during application -10°C to +30°C, best results at +20°C.
- Can temperature during application +5°C to +25°C, best results at +20°C.
- The surfaces must be clean from dust, loose particles and oil.
- Cured foam is sensitive to UV radiation and needs to be covered.
- Do not use on surfaces that are in constant contact with water.
- Insulation foam does not adhere to polyethylene (PE), PTFE (Teflon®) or silicone surfaces.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 29383382