Silicate brick is made from natural materials - lime, sand and water. Silicate brick is distinguished by high durability, heat accumulation capabilities and good sound insulation.
Silroc bricks are used for the construction of both internal and external walls, basements, foundations and lining of chimneys. Both load-bearing and non-load-bearing walls can be built from Silroc bricks. Silroc bricks are mainly used for lining chimneys, fence posts and walls, lining outdoor fireplaces, etc. Silroc brick is also used in the renovation of old brick houses.
- Dimensions and tolerances, mm - ±2
- Normalized compressive strength, N/mm² ≥ 15
- Reaction to fire - A1
- Water absorption, % ≤ 15
- Water vapor diffusion coefficient - 5/25
- Average dry density, kg/m3 - 1600
- Thermal conductivity λ10dry, mat - 0.86
- Frost resistance (cycles) - 50
No questions about this product.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv