Foamed polystyrene is a lightweight and rigid organic material made of polystyrene beads. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation and packaging material. Foamed polystyrene products used in the construction industry serve as an efficient thermal insulation material with multiple uses. To ensure quality and efficient insulation of foundations, walls, floors or roofs, EPS materials are the best choice for any type of buildings, be it a residential house, an industrial, a public or an educational institution building.
- Sizes - 1000×500* mm
- Thermal conductivity coefficient ≤0,036 W/m*K
- Compression tensions ≥27,3 kPa
- Tensile strength ≥100 kPa
- Long-term water absorption ≤5%
- 30x500x1000 mm (20 sheets / pack, 10,0 m2 / pack)
- 50x500x1000 mm (12 sheets / pack, 6,0 m2 / pack)
- 100x500x1000 mm (6 sheets / pack, 3,0 m2 / pack)
- 150x500x1000 mm (4 sheets / pack, 2,0 m2 / pack)
No questions about this product.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv