Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
Blowing wool Rockwool GRANROCK is non-combustible stone wool insulation for existing and new attics. With in-situ formed insulation you can easily insulate the cavities between piping and roof constructions, creating a seamless insulation layer.
- Product fire protection class - A1
- Declared thermal conductivity
- λD = 0.042 W/m∙K (at a dry density of 25-35 kg/m3)
- λD = 0.040 W/m∙K (dry density 40-50 kg/m3)
- λD = 0.037 W/m∙K (with a dry density of 55–65 kg/m3)
- Short-term water absorption ≤ 1.0 kg/m2
- Vapor permeability - μ = 1
The most important features:
- Ideally fills hard-to-reach horizontal spaces in unusable attics or pitched roofs;
- Loose wool can be used for ceiling or even exterior wall insulation;
- Blowing stone wool can be blown in three different densities, so not only horizontal but also vertical structures can be insulated. The required density of wool for the insulation of unusable attic spaces is 30 and 45 kg/m3, but in pitched roofs, operable attics, three-layer masonry and frame walls, the density is 60 kg/m3;
- Blowing stone wool GRANROCK SUPER is non-combustible.
Price on request.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: email@example.com, contact number: +371 29383382