Finnfoam is an extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) thermal insulation material that retains its insulation capacity even in challenging conditions. Its completely homogenous and closed cell structure guarantees excellent insulation characteristics. In addition to thermal insulation, Finnfoam materials make other building stages easier and guarantee high quality, energy efficient results.The entire range of Finnfoam products is suitable for insulating everything from floors, roofs and walls to ground frost protection and many other kinds of additional thermal insulation needs. Due to its ability to withstand moisture, freezing and mechanical load, Finnfoam is an ideal ground frost insulation and floor insulation material.
Сompressive strength: 300 kPa
- ≤ 20 mm - λD = 0,031 W/m*K
- 20 - 60 mm - λD = 0,033 W/m*K
- 60 - 100 mm - λD = 0,035 W/m*K
- 100 mm - λD = 0,036 W/m*K
- 120 mm - λD = 0,037 W/m*K
- Width: 585 mm
- Length: 1235 mm
- 20 mm (11,56 m2/pak, 16 sheets)
- 30 mm (7,22 m2/pak, 10 sheets)
- 40 mm (5,78 m2/pak, 8 sheets)
- 50 mm (3,61 m2/pak, 5 sheets)
- 60 mm (3,61 m2/pak, 5 sheets)
- 70 mm (3,61 m2/pak, 5 sheets)
- 80 mm (2,89 m2/pak, 4 sheets)
- 100 mm (2,17 m2/pak, 3 sheets)
- 120 mm (2,17 m2/pak, 3 sheets)
No questions about this product.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv