STYROFOAM DOW Extruded Polystyrene Foam Insulation is a multipurpose extruded polystyrene board that helps to meet the needs of the commercial and residential foundation. STYROFOAM DOW helps to protect foundation dampproofing and waterproofing, especially during backfilling. It also provides a secondary barrier against groundwater leakage. With STYROFOAM Insulation, the freeze-thaw cycling of the foundation wall is minimized, reducing the possibility of cracking. And a warmer foundation wall reduces the potential for condensation and adds to the thermal mass of the building.
Сompressive strength: 300 kPa
- 50 mm - λD = 0,033 W/m*K
- 60 mm - λD = 0,033 W/m*K
- 70 mm - λD = 0,034 W/m*K
- 80 mm - λD = 0,034 W/m*K
- 100 mm - λD = 0,035 W/m*K
- Width: 585 mm
- Length: 1185, 2385 mm
- 50 mm (5.55 m2/pak, 8 sheets)
- 50 mm (11.16 m2/pak, 8 sheets)
- 60 mm (9.77 m2/pak, 7 sheets)
- 70 mm (8.37 m2/pak, 6 sheets)
- 80 mm (3.47 m2/pak, 5 sheets)
- 80 mm (6.68 m2/pak, 5 sheets)
- 100 mm (2.77 m2/pak, 4 sheets)
- 100 mm (5.58 m2/pak, 4 sheets)
No questions about this product.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv