Foamed polystyrene sheets TENAPORS EXTRA are an eco-friendly, inexpensive and efficient insulation material used in construction, namely, for thermal insulation of enclosing structures of buildings. They are particularly advisable for high-humidity locations such as underground structures of buildings (basements, foundations, floors) and supporting structures. TENAPORS EXTRA sheets are produced in a moulding press by thermally expanding pre-foamed polystyrene beads. The sheets may be continuously used as a thermal insulation material at ambient temperatures of up to +80°C. Type of sheet edges: half-lap joint
- Fire reaction class - E class
- Sizes - 1200×600 mm
- Thermal conductivity coefficient ≤0,034 W/m*K
- Compression tensions ≥40,9 kPa
- Tensile strength ≥150 kPa
- Long-term water absorption ≤3,5%
- 30x600x1200 mm (13 sheets / pack, 9.36 m2 / pack)
- 50x600x1200 mm (8 sheets / pack, 5.76 m2 / pack)
- 60x600x1200 mm (7 sheets / pack, 5.04 m2 / pack)
- 80x600x1200 mm (5 sheets / pack, 3.60 m2 / pack)
- 100x600x1200 mm (4 sheets / pack, 2.88 m2 / pack)
No questions about this product.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv