Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
Foamed polystyrene is a lightweight and rigid organic material made of polystyrene beads. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation and packaging material. Foamed polystyrene products used in the construction industry serve as an efficient thermal insulation material with multiple uses. To ensure quality and efficient insulation of foundations, walls, floors or roofs, EPS materials are the best choice for any type of buildings, be it a residential house, an industrial, a public or an educational institution building.
- Fire reaction class - E class
- Sizes - 1000×500* mm
- Thermal conductivity coefficient ≤0,040 W/m*K
- Compression tensions - It is not recommended to use in load bearing structures
- Tensile strength ≥70 kPa
- Long-term water absorption ≤5%
- 30x500x1000 mm (20 sheets / pack, 10,0 m2 / pack)
- 50x500x1000 mm (12 sheets / pack, 6,0 m2 / pack)
- 100x500x1000 mm (3 sheets / pack, 3,0 m2 / pack)
- 150x500x1000 mm (2 sheets / pack, 2,0 m2 / pack)
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: email@example.com, contact number: +371 29383382