Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
Pre-blended, ready-to-use industrial hardener for concrete floors made from special quartz in a granulometric curve, Portland cement and special additives.
Suitable for the application of friction-resistant coatings on concrete floors in industrial and commercial areas where there is an intense flow of goods.
- Colour: grey and white.
- Colour of mix: grey, light grey, anthracite, green, brown, red.
- Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C.
- Compressive strength EN 13892/2 (N/mm²): 30 (after 1 day); 70 (after 28 days).
- Flexural strength EN 13892/2 (N/mm²): 6 (after 1 day) 8 (after 28 days).
- Bond strength on concrete (substrate in MC 0.40 - water/cement ratio = 0.40) according to EN 1766 (N/mm²): 2 (after 28 days).
- Application: by dusting.
- manual application: from 1.5 to 2.5 kg/m² per coat;
- mechanical application: from 3 to 5 kg/m².
- Packaging: 25 kg bags.
- Storage: 12 months in its original sealed packaging.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 29383382