Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
PENOSIL Window & Door Elastic is easily compressable elastic insulation foam for window and door installation and sealing. Suitable for pressure sensitive and movable joints.
Color - green.
- Elastic, easily compressible, restores its original shape after being compressed.
- Due to especially low expansion pressure very suitable for using in fragile constructions.
- Fast curing.
- Allows accurate dosage and economic usage.
- Withstands vibration well.
- Adheres well to various construction materials.
- Can be used with a foam gun.
- Installation and sealing of windows and doors.
- Filling of joints and openings of considerable movability.
- Thermal and sound insulation.
- Filling of pressure sensitive and narrow joints.
- Insulation of ventilation devices and pipes.
- All metals
- Gypsum boards
- Roof tiles
Aerosol can 1000 ml, content 750 ml.
12 cans in a box.
- A previously moistened surface ensures faster curing of the foam and a better result.
- At low temperatures the foam can must be warmed before work. The temperature of the warming room or water must not exceed +30°C.
- Air temperature during application +5°C to +30°C, best results at +20°C.
- Can temperature during application +5°C to +25°C, best results at +20°C.
- The surfaces must be clean from dust, loose particles and oil.
- Cured foam is sensitive to UV radiation and needs to be covered.
- Do not use on surfaces that are in constant contact with water.
- Insulation foam does not adhere to polyethylene (PE), PTFE (Teflon®) or silicone surfaces.
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: email@example.com, contact number: +371 29383382