Due to the sharp rise in raw material prices, the prices of goods indicated on the website are informative and may change at the time of order confirmation. To receive an accurate price offer, please contact us.
Claydite is a lightweight porous building material obtained by baking the low-melting clay, heating it up to 1050 – 1300°C temperature.
- Thermal insulation of flat and unequal pitch roofs
- Thermal insulation and sound proofing of interfloor slabs
- Weight compensation of carrying walls
- Removal and replacement of soft ground in construction
- Ground insulation
- Manufacture of light concrete
- Leveling of various horizontal surfaces
- Installation of floating floors
- Greenerization of roofs
- Agriculture, horticulture
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv
Email: email@example.com, contact number: +371 29383382