Claydite is a lightweight porous building material obtained by baking the low-melting clay, heating it up to 1050 – 1300°C temperature.
- Thermal insulation of flat and unequal pitch roofs
- Thermal insulation and sound proofing of interfloor slabs
- Weight compensation of carrying walls
- Removal and replacement of soft ground in construction
- Ground insulation
- Manufacture of light concrete
- Leveling of various horizontal surfaces
- Installation of floating floors
- Greenerization of roofs
- Agriculture, horticulture
No questions about this product.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.ventum.lv